- The glycolic acid present in the formula has been shown to delay skin aging, smooth the skin surface and obtain a more homogeneous skin tone. It has a deep exfoliating and moisturizing effect on the skin. Reinforces the epidermal barrier.
- Salicylic acid enhances the effect of glycolic acid and has depigmenting, anti-seborrhea and anti-acne action.
- Mandelic acid produces a gentle exfoliating effect suitable for sensitive skin. It has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action on active acne lesions. It has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Azelaic acid is beneficial for certain inflammatory skin problems. It is suitable for people with any skin type, including those with high phototype or dark skin.
- Melatonin has great antioxidant capacity, protecting the skin from aging. Topical melatonin regenerates skin cells and stimulates defenses, improving its appearance and condition.
- Tranexamic acid is effective for its antioxidant and depigmenting effect. It lightens and prevents the appearance of blemishes, evens skin tone and protects it from external aggressions.
- Niacinamide: an active ingredient derived from vitamin B3, it stimulates cell regeneration of the epidermis. It is one of the most powerful moisturizing and nourishing active ingredients that helps reduce redness and fight spots caused by sun exposure.
- Chamomilla recutita flower extract: it is rich in flavonoids, hence its soothing, relaxing and anti-inflammatory effect. It has multiple benefits such as the reduction of redness, its moisturizing and antibacterial power. It promotes cell regeneration.
- Avena Sativa: helps to keep the skin healthy and hydrated by reducing dryness and inflammation. It has regenerative effects and promotes healing. The silicon in the oat straw is the reason why it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Castor oil: has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The ricinoleic acid in castor oil reduces inflammation and helps fight bacteria that cause for example acne.
- Licorice extract: has great soothing and relaxing properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that are very effective in the treatment of many skin diseases.
- Panthenol: acts as an anti-inflammatory agent improving the appearance of the skin. It is also a great moisturizing active and stimulates cell proliferation.
TUDERMA's Dermafort® Gel has been developed to smooth the surface of the skin. This innovative product eliminates or reduces skin irregularities including keratoses and acne scars. It also reduces pore size and renews the skin.
Dermafort is indicated for those who wish to improve the quality and appearance of their skin.
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOLIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, AZELAIC ACID, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, MANDELIC ACID, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ZINC GLUCONATE, TRANEXAMIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, MELATONIN, FAEX EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM BARK EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-400, PEG-200, LECITHIN, ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, CAFFEINE, BIOTIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM.